synergy® element elevator
Functional, efficient and competitive
synergy® element is the perfect solution for small residential buildings with up to 11 stops. Its compact new car design, proven functionality and efficient installation deliver an outstanding price-performance ratio.
synergy® element. Guaranteed performance at the right price.
|Travel height||Maximum Speed||Maximum Capacity|
|30 m||1,0 m/s||630 kg|
The best of the synergy® element at a glance
45% less energy
compared with a geared machine elevator
65% energy savings
energy savings during standby
56% energy savings
with LED lightning
Comfort and accessibility
- Smooth, gentle ride quality and precise stops
- Low noise
- Optional EN 81-70 accessibility code compliance
- Modern, highly efficient gearless machine
- No oil required
- Control system with frequency control
- Energy-saving LED lighting
- Optional sleep mode for electronic devices
Performance, innovation and reliability
- Optimal price-performance ratio
- High reliability thanks to proven components
- High-quality materials and construction
- Easy maintenance
- Simplified, highly functional design
- Tough, long-lasting stainless steel or skinplate finish
- Glass or stainless steel finish for operating and indicator panels in the car and on the landing
- System conforms to EN 81-20/50 with CE marking
- Seismic conditions certification to EN 81-77, optional for category 1, 2 and 3
- Fast and safe installation processes
Design. Timeless style and long-lasting finish.
synergy® element’s pure, timeless design and standardised decorations create an attractively simple and affordable elevator. Choose between a contemporary skinplate design line or classic stainless steel. All finishes are made to last. Glass or stainless steel.
synergy® element’s pure, timeless design and standardised decorations create an attractively simple and affordable elevator. Choose between a contemporary skinplate design line or classic stainless steel.
All finishes are made to last. Glass or stainless steel operating and indicator panels complete synergy® element’s appealing design.
Aesthetics. Car operating panels.
synergy® element presents an impressive pure and affordable aesthetic for cabin and landing fixtures.
The Moon operating panel combines functionality, quality and easy maintenance with its consciously minimalist design, available in stainless steel or white tempered glass. The landing indicators display both the floor and direction of the elevator's next stop.